Thursday, June 23, 2011

Dogpile

     I got the pleasure of snuggling with my parents' dog M. Not that he'll be offended if I use his full name, but I'm going to be discreet anyway. He's not a very friendly dog, but he's been having a nice streak lately. M allowed 3, yes, 3 people pet him at once during my sister's going away party.This is **RARE**. No touching, no approaching, no nothing. He either barks his macho bark with growl or runs away and hides under a table with his head lowered, tail between his legs.

     If you were wondering, M is a pekingese poodle cross. He is now 7 years old and he has a summer birthday like Jdog and I. Our attempt to bring him home when he was a puppy was nothing less of an endeavor. He was so scared. One look at us sent him under the porch. Today, M is guardian of the Asian House. My parents love him. He is particularly attached to my mother and my sister. I come third on the list and my father is in last place.

     Today was my day to shine! He's still cuddling up to me and hasn't left me for the entire night. It's getting late. Time to take the dogs out one last time and hit the sack.

Tschüß!

P.S. Here are some photos taken via Photobooth. Thank you, Apple...

 M & Asian ~ Friends?
Kisses? Holy crap... No way...
Oh, he looks harmless... Don't let this fool you...
I can't help but smile after these moments of epic cuteness...
Tummy rubs!!!
JDog ~ Old pic, altered with blue/green effects. You didn't think I would leave him out, did you?
A quote that I'll try to live by:
"My goal in life is to be as good of a person my dog already thinks I am."  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment