Thursday, June 23, 2011

Jottings by JDog

Jealousy... My human was snuggling and playing with M, the pet dog owned by her parents. I guess I'll have to get over it considering I'm on a miniature vacation from the Dog House. I can lounge, chew on my bone, listen to some tunes, force my human to throw a ball with the Chuck It, and run all over the yard. Plus, M is my best friend. I suppose I worked myself up for nothing. The only luxury he gets over me is being allowed up on the furniture and especially the bed. *sigh* He does have seniority, I suppose.

To get her back, I have stolen her "second" prized possession. I am obviously top dog. I know she's incredibly attached to this boxy thing that spits out letters. I have, however, have been on my best behavior. Considering this is my first post, I need to jot down my experience meeting another dog guide visiting Chi-town. She was beautiful and we behaved ourselves. I take pride in that.

Not gonna lie, but I have a dog distraction problem. Mentioned human and I have been working on calming me down when another canine crosses my path. She's been utilizing a device called a clicker. I'm fine with this considering I get food out the ordeal. *toothy grin*

Oh bones, she's back and making a face at me for using this contraption. Chow chow for now!

Eyebrow Dances and a Frat Boy attitude,
JDog

No comments:

Post a Comment