Sunday, February 19, 2012

I Officially Won....

The worst public blogger award.

     Hey all!
     It's definitely been a while since I've last posted... Many apologies to those of you who have been awaiting a post from me. Some new things have arisen. They will be listed below because I'm too lazy to write about each and every item.

  • I've updated almost all of my blogs and journals. I have joined numerous websites/forums such as beardeddragon.org, runteamkina.org, goodreads.com. I have also uploaded numerous videos on Youtube. I am feeling rather accomplished when it comes to social networking and blogging. 
  • School has yet to claw out my insides. I was sick recently, but I am fairing pretty well. I am feeling much better and have been chugging right along with productivity. 
  • Miles is doing splendidly. He is now 16.75 inches long and at 7 months of age, that's a pretty good size. If I didn't mention this before, Miles is my citrus morph bearded dragon. He came home with me from Scott Smith's All Animal Expo on December 18, 2011. We are both seeminly very happy with each other. 
  • Degus are getting an upgrade on housing. My roommate, a friend, and I are building a custom enclosure for them. I will be sure to post pictures. 
  • I joined the YMCA in my area. ActivTrax is in my near future. My goal is to lose 20 pounds by my birthday. My present to myself? Skydiving. Boo ya! 
That is all for now. How are you? Post a comment below. You don't have to have a blogger account to do so.

     Thanks for reading and I'll try to post soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment