Monday, November 28, 2011

Nearing the End

     The end of the semester is approaching and to be honest, I was just barely able to squeeze in this entry. There have been new experiences in the last couple of months. How was your autumn? JDog and I did not have a chance to play in the leaves like we did last year.

     According to JDog, the leaves taste like burnt grass and the grass smells better than it did in the summer. The seasons change and so do the scents. It seems as though we both enjoy autumn and its' colors. However, classes and homework (mine, not his) restricted our time outside. I now reside near railroad tracks instead of an open field. An area to romp and play with JDog is not readily accessible to us. By the time I have time to play with him outside, it is dark. Daylight savings time assisted in our hesitant decision to stay in during most days. Night classes are another culprit. Curse you, three hour classes. 

     As for me, I took a risk on November 18, 2011. My right eyebrow is now pierced. I was anxious about going through with the procedure, but finally after much thought, I endured the poke of the needle. It actually doesn't look horrible or crooked like I imagined and feared. Not to mention, I have an intense needle phobia. But I think it looks pretty good. Come December, I will change the ring to a bar. JDog hasn't tried to bite it off yet.

     This shall be a short post because I have to get back to my homework. Lamesauce...

No comments:

Post a Comment